Established in 1996, the Landelahni Group provides a suite of human resource and social innovation advisory services to our clients across sub-Saharan Africa from our three offices in Johannesburg, Lagos and Nairobi.
- Executive Search - we have built a substantial track record in the delivery of high-calibre executives in more than 20 sub-Saharan African countries.
- Human Resource Advisory including Talent & Succession Advisory, Assessment and Employee Engagement solutions to local and multinational organisations across Africa.
- Employee Engagement Awards - we are the proud founders of the African chapter of the only global Employee Engagement Awards (ee-awards.com).
- Executive Coaching – our track record in coaching extends across 12 African countries.
- Local Economic and Enterprise development including SMME development and LED project advisory and implementation services.
- Leadership in Education – we are the proud founders of multiple School Leadership Development programmes advancing principal and teacher training and mentoring.
- African Board Ready Women – we are the proud founders of an initiative to increase African women on boards.
We have a distinguished track record in Mining, Infrastructure, Technology and Financial Services, including Private Equity. Our clients include blue-chip multinationals, leading corporates, state-owned enterprises, non-profit companies and educational institutions.